Despite the fact that it is not difficult to gamble live, it can seem challenging for beginners. Playing at a live casino can be done in a few simple steps. We explain how you can easily get started.
- Choose a reliable live casino : It is important to choose a live casino. Why? Because then you have the certainty that you will end up with a reliable provider with a license. You can find them in our casino website.
- Register for an account : After choosing a live casino site you need to register an account. This can be done easily and quickly with iDIN, which means that most of the data is already retrieved. In addition, you must also confirm your identity with an identity card or passport.
- Deposit money with iDEAL or other option : Once you have access to a confirmed account, you can deposit money. From 10, you will be able to add live casino credits with iDEAL. Other methods such as Mastercard, VISA and Maestro are also available.
- Open the live casino environment : Players who have a real money account can gamble live. In the live environment you can now choose all kinds of Roulette, Blackjack, Punto Banco, Poker or Game Shows. The choice is yours.
- Close Session and Withdraw Profits : The main purpose of playing is fun, but we also want to make profits. Can you win and are you done gambling? Then pay out your winnings in your account. This can be done to your bank account, but also to a credit card. The only condition is that the account or card is in your name.
Special Rules in Live Casinos
The rules that apply in an online live casino are basically not that different from rules in other sections. You need an account to play at a gambling site and with that account you can access all parts within the gaming environment. The few extra game rules that exist in the live casino mainly have to do with the fact that you play most games with multiple players at the same time. For example, in games such as Roulette or Blackjack, you do not always have time to place your bet. Each game is divided into a number of rounds, with the first round always being the betting round. This betting round is linked to a maximum betting time.
Within the maximum time, which can vary from 20 to 60 seconds, you must place your bets. Is that not possible because you have to think too long or do you not want to participate in a round? Then you will automatically skip a turn. Usually this is not a problem for most players, but when you start playing in the live casino for the first time it takes some getting used to. A handy option you have to make betting easier and faster? That is using the Repeat bet option. This allows you to reuse the betting options from your previous game with the click of a button.
Another rule that applies in the live casino is the maximum bet you can make per gaming table. A distinction is made between players who like to play with high amounts and gamblers who prefer to gamble with smaller amounts. Some sites even have games that are only accessible for high stakes play. Before you choose a game, it is wise to first check which minimum and maximum bets belong to the game. The minimum amount is usually from 0.10 or 0.20 per round. You can even use up to a few thousand euros at a time.