The tension increases. The difference between profit and loss is the next card. Do you have ice in your stomach? Do you dare to take another card or do you stay? In the first part of cherry’s live casino school, we present the famous card game blackjack. This game has a long tradition in live casino and we now want to give you the perfect start to your blackjack adventure! Read more below how blackjack works and which games are recommended.
Get cards as close to 21 as possible
Yes blackjack is actually played, unlike many other card games nyasverigecasinon.se, against the dealer and not against the other players at the table. In short, the winners in the game are those players with a combination of cards that are closest to 21, or if the dealer simply gets a value above 21. This is then called becoming thick in blackjack terms. The best possible combination is an ace and a card worth 10, which together make up the sum of 21. This is what is called blackjack! A classic blackjack table seats seven players and a dealer and each player begins the game by placing their bet in the box in front of them on the game table. All players around the table are then dealt two cards to begin with and it is important to get as close to 21 as possible.
- These are worth the cards
- each ace is worth 1 or 11 points.
- All cards from 2 to 10 are worth the corresponding number on the card. For example, if you have a 3rd, it is worth exactly 3 points.
- All dressed cards jack, queen and king are worth 10 points.
- Let’s say that your two cards have a total value of 11 or less, then it is always a smart move to ask the dealer for another card, which is normally called hit or draw card. The reason for this is that you can then not get a card that makes you get a sum over 21 and thus become thick.
Best chance of winning when playing blackjack
The goal is to land on a sum between 17-21 to give yourself as good a chance of winning as possible. If you have a sum between 12-16, it is worth considering whether you should stay and hope that the dealer gets fat, or should you continue to play and hope that your next card brings you closer to 21. But remember that the question should always be asked does the dealer have a chance to get better? If both you and the dealer end up at 21, you get your bet back, which means that you neither win nor lose. This rule can also apply to lower values ??as well, depending on where you play blackjack.